Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sweets and Sleeps


Last night I found this cute little basket on my doorstep. The card said, "Hope your summer is going great. Here are some jams to sweeten things up. love, your secret sister."
Homemade jams!!! There's apricot, red grape, peach and blackberry. I feel so lucky. These will be treasured and enjoyed.


And look how cute this fabric is that was inside the basket. Fun summery popsicle fabric. Hmmm, a table topper idea is coming to me.
Last week we had our good friends from Argentina staying with us. They came up for a whirlwind tour of the United States. It was so fun having them here and sharing some of Idaho with them. I made this pillow case for their daughter, Mara.
Mara is 15 and is learning English, so I made this from fabric that has young women values written on it. These are the values the teenage girls in our church learn to live by. Mara immediately recognized the words and loved the pillowcase.




No comments: