Thursday, May 26, 2011

New grommets



When I first made this purse I used the traditional round grommets, but I had some trouble with a couple of them and I cut the holes a little too large. So as I used the purse, it began to pull and eventually the fabric came out from behind a couple of grommets. While I was at market last week, I saw these square grommets made by Rido Deko and thought they might be perfect for covering my extra large holes. I was right and I actually love how they look better than my original round grommets. Here's how it looked originally .

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Where did you find silver? Al I can get in square is black...

Kathi Thompson said...

Lynn, I found them at our local Hancock fabric store, at quilt market a few years back and you can order from missouriquiltco.com.

Kathi Thompson said...

Lynn, I found them at our local Hancock fabric store, at quilt market a few years back and you can order from missouriquiltco.com.