Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Good to go


I've decided this top is done. I had some ideas of changing a few things here and there, but I'm ready to move on and I need to just call it "good to go". It was fun doing the mosaic tile look in the center, I'll probably use that technique again on another quilt. From here I'll pick out a fabric for the back and then I'm off to my friend, Tracey's house, to quilt it. She just bought a new longarm quilting machine and I'm anxious to see how I do with it. I'm pretty sure I'll get addicted and will need to hang out at Tracey's house more often than she may want me. But she says she really wants to see her machine being used rather than just sitting there (her husband feels the same way :)

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh I want to do a mosaic. Love yours. It really is a stunner.