Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July Menu Board




I've loved having my menu board this year. It helps me keep organized and the kids can easily see what's for dinner. I even find curious changes in the board once in a while when someone has secretly added their favorite meal to the week's menu. At least I can see what they're craving.
Each month I change the paper in the background and it's been a lot of fun, but when I put the paper in for July, I instantly loved it. The yellow/gold background I chose for the words and the calendar remind me of mustard, which of course is a must at any summer picnic. I like it so much that I may keep it up during August too.
I first posted about this menu board in January of this year. Here's the link to get to it quickly-Menu Board

2 comments:

antique quilter said...

red and cheddar two of my favorite colors!
cheddar is a neutral in my quilts!

this is such a great idea wish I would have done that when my kids were younger, maybe I wouldn't have been asked that question what is for dinner every night a few times!!!!

Kathie

Nanette Merrill said...

It is really cute and so useful.