Friday, January 15, 2010

Watches for the girls






I got together with a group of friends to make these watches. We ordered our watch faces from a fun website ewatchwholesale.com, then picked out beads to attach. I ended up making 3 watches, one for each of my daughters for Christmas. I wrapped them in cute boxes so they would know they were a little special. Sometimes there's so many little gifts laid out on Christmas that nothing looks very special. The girls loved them and they fit perfectly on each one. Even though the beads are threaded onto a stretchy cord, you have to be at least close to the right size of wrist. I chose each girl's favorite color for her watch, so they were thrilled and have worn them just about every day. They were so easy to make, I may have to put one together for myself now.

No comments: