Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playing without a full deck...



Two things we have plenty of in the house are duct tape and playing cards, but very few full decks. So my daughter and I made this fun purse from all the Uno cards we could find around the house. We got the idea from a project on craftbits.com. We were lucky to have pink duct tape too which makes a cute interior for the purse.



Here's a little peak at what's on my design wall right now. I'm using all scraps from my stash and I'm working on border ideas.

3 comments:

Barb said...

How fun is that? Love the purse....and the quilt

andrea said...

that is the coolest purse ever!

Cheryl said...

I love the purse. I may have to do that with my daughter some time.

I had to stop by because when I was trying to figure out a name for my blog, I decided on "FeedDogsDown." Then I discovered it was already taken -- by you! So I had to settle for myfeeddogsaredown. Stop by some time!