Monday, December 1, 2008

So Full of Thanksgiving, but Loving It


Our Thanksgiving came and went almost like a blur. Can you believe it's already December? Maybe our global warming is also speeding up time. I wish we could at least have our holidays with our families in slow motion. My brother, Steve, came with his family and #1 son came home from college with his girlfriend. We only had 14 at the table this year. I say "only" because that might be our smallest group yet. Coming from a family of 12 children, I seem to need large groups around me at the holidays. We had a wonderful time though eating, talking, playing games, watching movies and eating some more. We had tons of great food prepared by many hands. Thank you Steve for making the trip here. It means a lot. My heart (and stomach)are full of thanksgiving for such bounteous blessings and I know they come from a loving Heavenly Father. He loves all of us unconditionally and that's probably the greatest blessing of all.



In the midst of all our fun I received a prize in the mail from a giveaway(Yeah! I actually won something!) by Melly & Me. It's the cutest pattern. My daughter has already declared ownership of it and wants to make them. Melly & Me has lots of cute patterns, go check them out.

No comments: