Monday, October 6, 2008

On the road again...






The schools around here had a couple days off last weekend so we packed up and took a quick trip to visit my son at college in Rexburg. Of course, we had to stop by Amy's store The Quilt Shoppe in Ridby to see what was new. I was looking for some fabric to make borders for my snuggly quilt. Amy has such cute samples on all of her walls and tables I just had to take some pictures to show. It's fun to browse around.











My niece Mary is also at college but she works in Amy's shop part time. She likes working there so much that she's decided she'd like to open a quilt shop of her own one day. I hope she opens it in my neighborhood! Amy is on the left in the bottom picture and my niece is on the right. Now I'm off to pick up my sewing machine from the shop so I can start working on my Christmas cottage blocks for the exchange I'm doing.

No comments: