Monday, September 22, 2008

Words








I went to a friend's home party for http://uppercaseliving.com/ and I couldn't resist getting a few things. There were so many fun ideas for decorating with words and letters. This frame came with 4 separate pieces of glass and your choice of words to place onto each piece. I got a saying or word in a color of my choice that would go with each season. I hung it in my kitchen so at least some of the family would notice when it changes. You can rub the letters onto practically any surface including most wall surfaces. I've had fun with it.

2 comments:

Purple and Paisley said...

hi, i'm t from purple and paisley and i'm helping nanette with the christmas cottage block exchange...you're in one of the groups i'm helping with and i need your email address as soon as possible! thanks! niteyshift@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

That is really cool! I'm not sure if my family would notice that it changed. LOL! (They barely notice that we're running low on milk and bread.)