Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Currently on my design wall...



I've cut out these squares and have them on my design wall so I can look at them for a couple days. It helps me decide what I'll eventually do with them. I've numbered each square-thus the little pieces of paper on each.


Also on my wall is this artistic rendering of myself by my daughter Leah. She loves drawing pictures of me. I particularly like the scarf and free flowing belt that she's added to my attire on top of what looks to be a stylish pair of culottes.

3 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Aw that picture is so cute. Smart to number them too. I've never thought of that. I just usually hope for the best!

Paula said...

She obviously thinks you are beautiful! I am so glad we talked tonight and now I can try to keep in touch better through your blog!

Unknown said...

So Cute, now we know what you look like, hehe. Love the colors of the fabrics on the design wall. So fallish.
Teresa