Sunday, July 20, 2008

Trip to Eastern Idaho







Just returned from a quick trip to Idaho Falls, Rigby and Rexburg, Idaho. I stopped in at a friend's quilt store in Rigby called The Quilt Shoppe. She lives in the house and the front part of it is the quilt store. It's so cute and she has so many fun samples of things in each room, from aprons, to headbands, to table runners, to quilts, etc. My daughters and I had a fun time taking it all in. Now I have even more projects to do.... Amy Hamberlin is the owner and she's coming out with a new pattern line called Kati Cupcake. Here are a couple of her patterns. I'd say definitely stop by if you're in the eastern Idaho area. I also picked up a great new tool called Sewline Fabric pencil. It's a lead pencil with interchangeable colors of lead to mark your quilt tops. The other big purchase was a book of Kim Diehl's called Simple Traditions. I love Kim's work so I had to have this book. Hopefully I'll be making something from her book soon.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Looks like a place that I need to visit.